Sunday 14 June 2009

Hello World!!

Well I finally gave in and got myself a blog. I already follow a fair few people and felt like a bit of a weird voyeur so I thought I better join in.
I live with my boyfriend Paul and our crazy rescue dog Ronnie Red. Shes a total hand full but we love her all the same.
Paul and I on Halloween last year.
Photobucket
Trouble dog.
Photobucket
We all live together on our boat Marianne, here she is stuck in the ice earlier this year.
Photobucket

I work in a small clothing store with Paul and in my spare time I make things. At the moment i'm stuck on crocheting particularly with twine. I've been making bags, baskets and door mats all in readiness for the first craft fair i've ever worked! I'm nervous and excited all at the same time.

Heres a few pics of other things i've made.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'll put some pics up of my latest creations soon. I have some ends to tie in and some photos to take first.

Anyway thats me... Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Blimey, I totally need to resize those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete